3.03.2010

Simplest Form Of An Elle!

So i was on simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com & i noticed not only that i ABOLSUTELY love it, but that she has these little buttons so you can fall in love with her too ;) 

Click IT ^^)
I was definitely inspired by her. 
So : her button is goin on my page & i encourage you to go read. 
I may be making one of those buttons.. they're madd cute :D


Other Facts : 
  • i've seen other people attempt; so because of my new photography company & my upcoming portfolio -- i may try a 365 project starting next week.
  • Cloudz finished his first blog! <3 {with a LilBiT of help from my design}
  • i plan to finish my poem "The Rice Butterfly" & give you guys a bit of my writer's block that i've had for about a week now. 
  • UNDRCRWN.com is having a sale, SneakerHeads! 

Peace & Love.



Proverbs 4:23