3.13.2010

ALS

Unforunately, we all know people die in this world for reasons they can't control. It's just part of life.
Last weekend my boyfriend, best friend, & I all did a Lou Gehrig's Disease 2mi walk.
It's sad that so many people are affected by this disease. Not only the people diagnosed, but the people around them also. 
Lou Gehrig's Disease is also referred to as ALS is a progressive neuro-degenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
Unfortunately, I know people who have died of the disease & one of which is FAMILY.
I'm proud of myself for getting out of bed at 7am to do it.
And i'm proud of the almost 2,000 other people who did too.
Our team "Walk On" raised $1085.32 between ourselves. No sponsor.

Can you say amazing?


Peace & Love. 

Proverbs 4:23